Deviget is hiring a Senior IT Recruiter for our Palermo, Buenos Aires Office. We're looking for someone who has knowledge of the IT space, and wants to make it their number one priority to help job seekers find the perfect match. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, challenging, exciting, and truly make a difference!
You must be able to…
- Develop a pipeline of highly qualified candidates by tapping into a variety of different sources, from candidate databases, networking events, referrals, or social media channels
- Maintain strong relationships with qualified IT talent in order to fully understand what really makes them tick and match them with the right client.
- Position yourself as a “problem solver” with the goal in mind of helping clients be successful by providing them with the most qualified talent possible
- Ensure successful placements by consulting with candidates on navigating the interview process, position expectations, and communicating regularly with employees to monitor and maintain satisfaction.
You might be right for us if….
- You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative and “gets things done.”
- Have a leadership mindset and love helping/coaching others.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where you can put your multi-tasking skills to full use.
- You have a passion for customer service. Your goal is to make sure your customers are 100% satisfied.
- You adapt well to changing circumstances and are open to new ideas and alternative approaches.
- You have a strong moral compass. We want someone that acts with integrity.
- You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner.
- You have a knack for negotiating and formulating win-win solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with hiring and recruiting responsibilities
- Experience recruiting IT professions
- Previous experience in the staffing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Candidate Sourcing: 3 years
- IT Recruiting: 3 years
You must be based in Buenos Aires
You must be fluent in English