What you will do:
- Operate effectively as a member of the development team.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Work closely with project managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- Communicate with the Project Manager efficiently on progress and/or delays.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
What you will need for this position:
- Experience in developing websites and web applications with ReactJS
- Minimum of 5+ years of web development with an emphasis on HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Experience in MySQL queries.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written)
You must be based in South America