View all jobs
API SDET EngineerPalermo, Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires · Computer/Software
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, and validation of test cases.
- Root case failures by reviewing service and device logs.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests, both black-box and white-box test cases.
- Design, develop and maintain in-house test automation framework, with continuous integration tools, such as CircleCI.
- Design and develop, execute performance tests.
- Work collaboratively with software developers.
- Verify code patches and bug fixes.
- BS degree in CS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with automation testing tools (Selenium Webdriver with Nodejs).
- Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills.
- Experience with source control versioning systems, preferably Github.
- Experience in API Automation testing and tools, preferably Postman
- Knowledge in CI/CD processes and tools, preferably CircleCI.
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with SQL databases and elasticsearch.
- Experience with Airbrake and other error tracking software.
- Familiarity with BDD framework like Cucumber.