Deviget is looking for a senior SCRUM and QA Manager. Ideal candidate should have experience managing a team of Automation Engineers and functional QAs, providing leadership, coaching and setting objectives for QA team members. They should be able to create a QA strategy for web and mobile products while coordinating with other teams to meet deadlines. We are expecting a proactive and dedicated person that can take ownership of the overall quality of multiple products.
- Lots of experience working with Product Managers to QA sprints for both mobile and web applications.
- Experience building mobile tests using tools like https://www.xamarin.com/test-cloud or other testing simulators
- Consultative/collaborative experience with QA, Dev and Product Management
- Solid depth of the end-to-end QA testing lifecycle
- 5+ years QA testing mobile apps and web applications
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
- You must live in South America.
- Participate in team meetings (stand-ups and status meetings)
- Seek out and engage client to identify and address process improvements
- Gap analysis of existing test cases to identify missing scenarios
- As required, write and revise test plans, test cases; execute test cases on mobile and web
The opportunity is 100% remote, full time and long-term
You will join a great team and work in a nice environment with flexibility and technical challenges!
Join us :)