Software engineer consultant who will own complex design and implementation of new and existing features. The ideal candidate will be expected to work with other teams to build features/Experiences on the SDK platform.
Knowledge of cloud service maintenance and Android/iOS development will be required to fulfill
Back-end services experience is a plus for this position.
The candidate should be proficient in at least one software programming language such as Java, C++, or C#.
Potential candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Android is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a similar technical field
- Knowledge of multiple framework components such as audio stack, camera stack, metrics/analytics, power, etc.
1. Build tools to enable 3P developers to author and manage Robotic experiences using the SDK. These tools can be CLI based/Web based tools/VS Code extensions. The tools integrate with backend APIs to create and manage the experiences.
2. Build Robotic experiences using the SDK based on the requirements from the team. Think of this as building apps for iOS/Android or Alexa Skills using Alexa Skills Kit
- Full-stack engineers(Android+Backend) are preferred.
- Deep understanding of one or more frameworks such as Linux and/or Android framework
- Strong design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Desired Technical Competencies
- Experience with backend services
- Experience with Android / IOS development
- Experience with launching and maintaining cloud services
- Experience with operational excellence