We are looking for Senior full stack engineer's to become a key member of our growing team. This position will be working with one of our key longer term clients.
Skills & Qualifications:
● 5+ years of software development experience, delivering products at
● Experience with React, TypeScript, React Context, NodeJS, NextJS,
ES6, Styled Components
● Experience maintaining responsive isomorphic web applications.
know how to write clean, effective code at scale.
● Experience writing robust, maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end
● Ability or desire to be a polyglot. Adapting to the tools and technologies
appropriate for the job at hand.
Nice To Have:
● Experience with Content Management Systems like Contentful
● Building server side APIs using AWS AppSync and GraphQL.
● Experience with SEO: page speed, Web Vitals, crawl knowledge
● Experience with AWS technologies including AppSync, Lambda,
● Experience with tools like Runscope, Sentry, and/or Datadog.
● WCAG 2.0+ AA and/or accessibility standards for web
● Familiarity with Content Delivery Network (CDNs)
● Knowledge with continuous integration, automated testing, and
deployment tools like GH Actions, Codefresh, Travis, Circle, Drone,
Heroku, AppEngine, or similar.