We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a team of hands-on, passionate professionals developing innovative products. You will be responsible for qualifying products and features developed by cross-functional sprint teams; developing test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements and technical implementations.
- Design and implement test plans and test cases
- Functional testing of web apps and services
- Work in a cross-functional environment to guarantee product qualities
- Execute QA best practices
- Automate regression and new feature user acceptance tests
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in Automation. This should include experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation frameworks
- At least one year of experience with backend testing in Java
- Expert level knowledge and capability with Automated Test Tools and concepts such as Selenium/WebDriver, TestNG, AssertJ
- A deep understanding of multiple forms of software testing: component, regression, functional, stress, performance testing, etc.
- Expert in all aspects of testing strategy, planning, process definition, test data management and defect management
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks in scripting with Java
- Knowledge of relational database principles
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) will be advantageous
- Experience with Source control and Continuous Integration
- Hands-on programming experience in Java is desirable
- Should have expertise in performance and load testing (JMeter, Gatling, etc).
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written)
- Prior experience as a SDET leader strongly preferred
You must be based in LATAM