We are looking for a Product and Marketing Manager for Latin America territory, who will help grow the brand identity through retail marketing strategies and brand campaigns. Delivers, ensures execution, and measures the impact of marketing initiatives in the region. Additionally, the position will be responsible for administrative support including product launches and new projects tracking. Will not only follow the GTM calendars, but present, adjust and maintain them based on the LatAm business needs. You are a creative and an innovator with a business-oriented mind. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to think quickly and make sound decisions. You are always looking to raise the bar and are highly aware of the customer journey.
- Bridge product design, Go-To-Market, marketing and Sales teams to establish shared consensus on product execution, setting and monitoring progress and milestones.
- Responsible for building and tracking the different GTM calendars and supporting related processes to drive visibility and adherence tracking to the inline GTM and LatAm projects calendars.
- Translates business opportunities into marketing actions by developing the marketing brief from which the go-to-market plan will be developed.
- Assist the Management to ensure all regulatory issues are met across Latin America
- Manage the placement of in-store displays within retail accounts and manage/monitor alignment of assets on the in-store displays.
- Collect marketing and promotional tools needed for each project
- Write creative briefs, and facilitate internal artwork approvals
- Coordinate shipping and logistics
- Coordinate legal documentation, including purchase orders, vendor agreements
- Creates and maintains databases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Sales and Creative, to ensure onsite retail programs are being executed accurately and on time.
- Drive day-to-day retailer dotcom operations in coordination with long-term channel strategy
- Execute in-store marketing programs and displays. Collaborate with key sales to identify needs and implement strategic marketing campaigns for LatAm accounts (in-store, online, and event support).
- Drives Channel Marketing activities in each one of the territories.
- Execute, and analyze digital marketing campaigns and promotional strategy, working cross-functionally to optimize campaigns across email, site, paid acquisition, and social channels to meet our revenue and conversion goals.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and creative to craft dynamic website content. Develop and maintain calendar, and execute daily/weekly updates in a timely fashion
- Learns and maintains knowledge of products, competitive products and technologies and industry trends in Latin America and share this knowledge with Sales and Marketing teams in the US.
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Contributing insights into our overall marketing strategy
- Perform constant cross functional communication and collaboration with CRM team to ensure consumer, product and analytic data is properly being collected, passed and stored through digital properties.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the LatAm website, consistent with style guide and agreed upon standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in tech, CE, and/or retail focused marketing and/or e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree
- English and Spanish (Native)
You must be based in LATAM