The Key Team is inventing and implementing pioneering initiatives for deliveries and services. We are laser focused on enhancing customer experience through next generation technologies, and are seeking exceptional, entrepreneurial Software Development Engineer to help drive this mission.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineers who have experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems. You will have an opportunity to contribute your creative ideas and energy to our group! If you join our team, you will be working on difficult problems at scale and will have autonomy to deliver. You will learn about real-time adaptive transportation solutions, optimizations, operating on a large scale and will be working on cutting edge technologies. The development will be concept stage to the launch stage, all the while ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a big, innovative impact on a global business with a startup culture, we’re looking for you.
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a software that enables innovative experiences
· Working with multiple team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility; as well as working with multiple other teams
· Leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from inception to launch
· Working in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software
We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, and get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our team will grow with it!
· 5+ year’s professional experience in software development building production software systems
· 3+ years of experience in development and debugging skills using Java
· 3+ years of experience in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Server development experience (preferably using Java)
· AWS experience
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
You must be based in South America.
You must be able to speak/write in English.