We are focused on solving high value problems for product innovation, and people and companies that have the power to create a cultural shift for a more positive future. We also actively incubate new business concepts in collaboration with a diverse range of capital partners to develop market-leading companies that have the potential to become iconic household names. We are specialized in complex product experiences and have deep expertise in social networks, eCommerce, digital consumer, secure communication technology, PCI/payments/issuance, and blockchain. Our team and work has always been remote and it is spread across the globe, but large teams are based in Los Angeles, Barcelona, and Medellin.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through deep customer insight, research and data
- Own features end-to-end, including determining customer needs, product requirements, driving execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Inspire the team with the product vision, and work cross-functionally to bring the product to life
- Coach and support more junior members of the product team
- Ship fast and often
WHAT WE EXPECT
You have substantial experience in product management
- You have delivered compelling and high-converting web experiences
- You ideally have experience both building new products from scratch and optimizing existing products (e.g. conversion rate optimization)
- You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests
- You have experience working with both technical and non-technical teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- You regularly engage and communicate with senior leaders and multi-disciplinary teams to strike the right approach
- Set your team’s Objectives and Key Results aligned with the Partners and company OKRs
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum of 3+ years working with native mobile apps, SDK, API products, and/or websites (with strong mobile and end-user experience focus)
- A strong work ethic, capable of working independently and also able to collaborate and thrive with multiple geographically distributed teams.
- Passionate about defining a long-term strategy and enjoy release incrementally to the benefit of customers and the longer-term roadmap.
- An interest in exploring customer problems and recommending solutions. Collaborate closely and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers and partners.