We are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager possessing a combination of x,y,z and project management skills to join our Billing & Subscriptions Management Team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with key technical stakeholders to define and implement overall policy, tools, and programs to expand billing & subscriptions offerings, while providing the best experience to customers. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using your cross-functional skillset to implement programs and toolsets, this is the role for you.
As Technical Program Manager you will lead cross functional teams from design through to delivery, managing all related timelines. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination and project management skills are essential. In this role you will:
· Lead cross-functional teams in the implementation of infrastructure, security, policy, and tools in the ongoing efforts to push new offerings for Ring subscriptions.
· Work with engineers to architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate tools and services.
· 3+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 3+ years of technical program management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
· 2+ years of system design experience working with scalable distributed systems and microservices
· 3+ years of experience managing programs/projects of medium to large scale.
· 1+ years of experience leveraging Atlassian tools for effective collaboration and project or program management.
· 3+ years of experience interpreting program objectives and the compilation of and adherence to project timetables.
· Familiarity in one or more of the following: system and network security, backend service development, Cloud solution supporting IoT
· Understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
· Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management, including precise and effective customer communications.
· Proven ability to succeed in cross-functional teams; excellent interpersonal skills.
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Latam