We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a team of hands-on, passionate professionals developing innovative products. You will be responsible for qualifying products and features developed by cross-functional sprint teams; developing test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements and technical implementations.
· Design and implement test plans and test cases
· Functional testing of web apps and services
· Work in a cross-functional environment to guarantee product qualities
· Execute QA best practices
· Automate regression and new feature user acceptance tests
· 3+ years of experience in Automation This should include experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation frameworks.
· Expert level knowledge and capability with Automated Test Tools and concepts such as Selenium/WebDriver, TestNG, AssertJ.
· A deep understanding of multiple forms of software testing: component, regression, functional, stress, performance testing, etc.
· Expert in all aspects of testing strategy, planning, process definition, test data management and defect management.
· Ability to develop test tools and frameworks in scripting with Java
· Knowledge of relational database principles.
· Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) will be advantageous
· Experience with Source control and Continuous Integration
· Hands-on programming experience in Java is desirable.
Nice to have:
· Should have expertise in performance and load testing (Jmeter, Gatling, etc).
· Prior experience as a SDET leader strongly preferred
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in LATAM