Our team has a unique opportunity to work on applications at scale, serving millions of jobseekers and tens of thousands of customers. We're working on building an efficient marketplace of jobseekers and employers and need full-stack engineers to build fast, scalable, and effective applications that help connect people to their next job. We provide an essential service and have a thriving business as a result.
Our stack is complex and we're looking for engineers who know how to write evolvable, properly instrumented, and efficient code as part of a growing distributed system. We're working on mobile-first web applications and need people who can build fast and intuitive experiences.
- Design and implement user-facing applications at scale
- Play a key role in architectural decisions as we build toward an efficient distributed microservice architecture
- Deploy a range of cloud-based technologies for critical projects
- Write, test, instrument, and deploy code to our Kubernetes environment
- Help drive the innovation and evolution of the company
- Senior engineer with 5+ years of industry experience, including at least one year of experience writing Go in a containerized production environment.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and deployment is a must (with a preference for experience with AWS and Kubernetes).
- Services are written in Go and run atop Kubernetes in AWS
- Experience with MySQL (Aurora) and DynamoDB
- 2+ years of modern front end experience, including exposure to ES9/ES2018+, CSS3, HTML5, and modern front end build infrastructure (such as Webpack).
- Experience with TypeScript and React is not required but is a significant plus.
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- Ability to write high-performance, well-designed, well-crafted, readable, and tested code in a team environment
- Ability to build in multiple languages and the ability to pick up new languages quickly