Our team has a unique opportunity to work on applications at scale, serving millions of jobseekers and tens of thousands of customers. We're working on building an efficient marketplace of jobseekers and employers and need full-stack engineers to build fast, scalable, and effective applications that help connect people to their next job. We provide an essential service and have a thriving business as a result.
Our stack is complex and we're looking for engineers who know how to write evolvable, properly instrumented, and efficient code as part of a growing distributed system. We're working on mobile-first web applications and need people who can build fast and intuitive experiences.
- Design and implement user-facing applications at scale
- Play a key role in architectural decisions as we build toward an efficient distributed microservice architecture
- Deploy a range of cloud-based technologies for critical projects
- Write, test, instrument, and deploy code to our Kubernetes environment
- Help drive the innovation and evolution of the company
- 5+ years of experience in software development with the following:
- The web tier is primarily Perl, with web applications written in Ruby and Python
- Services are written in Go and run atop Kubernetes in AWS
- Experience with MySQL (Aurora) and DynamoDB
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- Ability to write high-performance, well-designed, well-crafted, readable, and tested code in a team environment
- Ability to build in multiple languages and the ability to pick up new languages quickly