Our team has a unique opportunity to work on applications at scale, serving millions of jobseekers and tens of thousands of customers. We're working on building an efficient marketplace of jobseekers and employers and need full-stack engineers to build fast, scalable, and effective applications that help connect people to their next job. We provide an essential service and have a thriving business as a result.
Our stack is complex and we're looking for engineers who know how to write evolvable, properly instrumented, and efficient code as part of a growing distributed system. We're working on mobile-first web applications and need people who can build fast and intuitive experiences.
- Design and implement user-facing applications at scale
- Play a key role in architectural decisions as we build toward an efficient distributed microservice architecture
- Deploy a range of cloud-based technologies for critical projects
- Write, test, instrument, and deploy code to our Kubernetes environment
- Help drive the innovation and evolution of the company
- Senior engineer with 5+ years of backend experience, one year of experience with Golang is mandatory
- We require 2+ years of modern front end experience, including exposure to ES9/ES2018+, CSS3, HTML5, and/or ReactJS
- Experience with TypeScript is not required but is a significant plus. We have a strong preference for React experience, but equivalent experience with a similar front end framework (such as Svelte or Vue) is fine.