We are looking for an iOS engineer who will help us create the next generation of mobile apps for an IoT project. In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to design, test, and iterate on solutions in a fast-paced environment.
· Develop and deliver new product features for our iOS application
· Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
· Work across both technical and business-focused teams to deliver value
· Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
· 5+ years of professional software development experience
· 2+ years of professional experience with Swift for iOS
· Ability to demonstrate one or more existing iOS applications that you were instrumental in building
· Strong skills in the following technologies: Swift, Objective-C, UIKit and Core Animation
· Strong understanding of good object-oriented development practices
· Understanding of agile software development processes
· Ability to work with Product Management, QA, and other development teams
· Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM), building mobile frameworks / SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance (Instruments)
· Experience with Unit Testing
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in LATAM