We are looking for an Android Developer who will help us create the next generation of apps, and services. In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to design, test, learn, and iterate on solutions in a fast-paced environment.
· Design and document distributed systems and micro-services
· Implement robust and maintainable code with clear and maintained documentation
· Delivering customer value in iterative fashion while working towards longer-term systems to solve roadmap goals with increasing efficiency.
· Communicate status and changes to the work they are responsible and accountable for, keep all stakeholders informed of changes and updates to the original plan.
· Implement test automation on all code implemented through unit testing and integration testing.
· 3+ years of application development experience with Android
· Development experience in Java and Kotlin Android environments
· Experience with Android frameworks
· Experience applying computer science fundamentals in data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience communicating technical problems to both technical and business audiences verbally and in writing
· Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM), building mobile frameworks / SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance (Instruments)
· Experience writing testable code and automating test regressions
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining an Android app
· Experience with REST architecture for web services
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in South America.