· Operate effectively as a member of the development team.
· Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
· Work closely with project managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
· Communicate with the Project Manager efficiently on progress and/or delays.
· Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
· Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
· Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
· Experience in developing websites and web applications with ReactJS, Angular2+, or VueJS
· Minimum of 5+ years of web development with an emphasis on HTML and CSS
· Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
· Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment.
· Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new Features
· Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.