The Key Team is inventing and implementing pioneering initiatives for Amazon deliveries and services. We are laser focused on enhancing customer experience through next generation technologies, and are seeking exceptional, entrepreneurial Software Development Engineer to help drive this mission
As a Software Development Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of core cloud services at Amazon Key. You will have significant influence on our overall tech strategy, drive the system architecture, and spearhead best practices that enable a quality product.
Duties include research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of software services and tools to drive the software development process towards higher quality. You will be working on cutting edge technologies in the market today. The development will be from the concept stage to the launch stage and ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
You will be:
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of systems that enable innovative package delivery experience
· Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· 4+ year’s professional experience in software development building production software systems
· Experience applying computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
You must be based in Argentina.
· Server development or mobile application development experience (preferably using Java or C++)
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
You must be able to speak/write in English.