We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team of software engineering for IoT devices.
In this role, you will work closely to empower a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to design, test, learn, and iterate using the data that you will make actionable.
You will be working on an app as a public safety communication tool that allows users to view and share real-time crime and safety alerts with their neighbors. Anyone with an iOS or Android device can download and use the app to: view neighborhood activity; share crime and safety-related videos, photos and text-based posts; and receive real-time safety alerts from your neighbors.
● Assist in implementation of company data strategy.
● Build innovative data products by transforming data and implementing machine learning algorithms.
● Work with AWS implementation and architecture principles.
● Research forefront machine learning technologies and share your learnings with our team.
● Hone your skills in Python / Java / Scala development.
● Be exposed to Agile methodology (Scrum environment).
● Good SQL proficiency
● Interest in Data Science. (enrolled in machine learning/big data classes)
● Enthusiasm for learning new things and dig deep into data analysis
● Development experience in at least one of the following: Python, Java, Scala C++
● Experience with data warehouse concepts and MPP database engine is desired.
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written)
You must be based in Argentina.