We are looking for a Site Merchandiser to join our growing eCommerce team. As a Site Merchandiser, you will help to grow the direct-to-consumer business by driving a best-in-class consumer experience across multiple retailer websites within the US and Canada. You will focus on building and optimizing the merchandising presentation while prioritizing the overall strategies and goals of the team. You will identify friction points
along the consumer journey and adjust the site to provide an optimal experience that combines both content and commerce. Additionally, you will help to identify and drive site improvements through web data analysis. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced and highly
· Accurately implement new product launches, online merchandising, and other marketing programs
throughout the site, including: homepage, navigation, categories/product listing pages, product detail pages, collection & landing pages, and other content areas, ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints.
· Leverage e-commerce principles, analytics, and general business expertise to identify opportunities to improve conversion, product page views, cross-sell, up-sell, and add to cart rates, driving incremental engagement, sales, productivity and profitability.
· Be a subject-matter expert on the functionality and tooling necessary to create, manage and optimize site content across various retailer websites.
· Partner with Analysts, A/B Testing Managers, and Product Managers to influence the development of new site features/functionality to support the best possible experience for our customers.
· Supports the Creative process with direction, submissions and timelines.
· Support digital marketing actions for retailers during high traffic events, including US and Canadian Retailers.
· 1+ years site merchandising experience
· Experience with analyzing and reporting via web analytic tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google
Analytics, Heap, and Looker)
· Needs technical aptitude in order to flex between various internal and external tools.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
simultaneously. High level of organization and process oriented.
· E-Commerce platform experience; Shopify preferred.
· Basic HTML, CSS knowledge
· Strong communication skills; internal and external collaboration
· 3+ years work experience
· Preferred CE experience
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in LATAM