The CRM team is responsible for managing and building out email and lifecycle communication strategy and delivery for all Ring customers. As an analyst on the CRM team, you will be the data owner responsible for defining campaign-level KPIs, building analyses and reports, and providing metrics that illustrate how our customers are engaging with and acting on email and app communications, in addition to deriving list strategy and segment definition at the campaign level in partnership with other data.
The analyst will also partner with the app product team to extract and surface insights that will be used to make informed and data-driven business decisions, with an emphasis on improving the customer experience through ongoing campaign testing and optimization. This position interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from product managers, software and data engineers, and finance and marketing teams.
· Ownership over all engagement analytics and reporting pertaining to CRM and email marketing
· Generate and validate lists for use in email and push campaigns
· Provide campaign-level results and conduct comparative analysis to measure success of campaigns
· Understanding and analyzing the entire customer lifecycle journey on mobile, web and email platforms to optimize conversion rates along with engagement and retention metrics
· Building out impactful KPI tracking and reporting along with A/B tests to track email performance and drive improvements
· Work with conversion rate team to optimize campaigns and testing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Data Science, or similar field
· 3+ years’ prior experience with web and digital analytics, including email conversion, engagement and retention metrics
· 3+ years experience and expert proficiency with SQL
· Track record of distilling complex problems into their underlying components, validating hypotheses and delivering actionable data-driven insights
· 2+ years in-depth experience and proficiency with web analytics tools such as Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics
· 2+ years in-depth experience and expert proficiency with mobile analytics tools such as Customer.io, Braze, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Leanplum, Localytics, or others
· 2+ years experience with analytics visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or others
· Experience recording optimizing conversion funnels, building A/B tests, and defining metrics for email platforms
· Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS Athena for querying big data and non-relational databases
· Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, advanced problem-solving skills, and initiative to continue learning
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Argentina.