We are looking for Senior Backend Engineers that can take projects end-to-end: from implementation, all the way to deployment and QA and that are not afraid of writing automated test cases, automate infrastructure and development.
You will be working on a backend service which allows integrations with IoT devices (Alexa, Google, Samsung, Brilliant, WINK, IFTTT).
This is a role oriented to microservices development. You will be integrating and redesigning REST APIs.
You must be based in Argentina.
· Build robust and scalable software in Golang of an application that is growing and nees maintenance and new features.
· Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
· Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
· Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
· Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
· Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
· 3 years of experience with Java
· At least 1 year of experience with Golang or willing to learn it
· Knowledge of AWS services and tools
· 3+ years of experience working on production systems
· 3+ years of experience working with OO design/development principles.
· 3+ years of experience working with RESTful architecture for web services.
· 3+ years of experience working with open-source technologies (Linux, SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hibernate).
You must have an Upper Intermediate Level of English.