The CRM team is responsible for managing and building out email and lifecycle communication strategy and delivery for all of our customers.
As Email Marketing Manager on the CRM team, you will be responsible for building and executing email campaigns for the business. You will bring your proven creative, analytical, and project
management capabilities to plan, implement and optimize compelling campaigns that deliver an impactful customer experience and increase customer engagement.
The Email Marketing Manager will work with internal cross-functional teams like, but not limited to, creative, engineering/QA, and BI teams to deliver campaigns that meet CRM and product goals. The Email Marketing Manager will also test and measure new and existing campaigns and optimize
existing lifecycle campaigns to maximize engagement and increase KPIs.
· Manage the day-to-day support and execution of email marketing campaigns including building, QA, deployment, testing, and measurement/reporting, working hands-on with Ring marketing technology tools and platforms.
· Provide subject-matter expertise to the CRM team on email marketing strategy, targeting, tracking, measurement and email deliverability.
· Build strong relationships with cross functional teams to deliver an impactful customer experience and increased engagement.
· Test, learn, and optimize to develop a deep understanding of the email channel and translate those insights into innovative customer campaigns.
· Personalize email journey to drive a 1:1 experience that is relevant to the customer.
· Contribute to continuous improvement by looking for opportunities to increase operational efficiency and program quality, and helping to scale successful approaches across the CRM function.
· Analyze CRM campaign results and create and document reporting to capture observations, learnings, and insights based on campaign performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years’ relevant work experience in email marketing
· 3+ years’ experience managing email campaigns on Braze and/or Segment, or similar platform
· Experience with Return Path and intermediate knowledge of email deliverability
· Experience developing, testing, and adapting HTML using templates
· Experience in stakeholder management and project management
· Prior experience building emails for a high-volume business or client
· Experience developing email marketing programs for a subscription service
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
· Experience with Amazon Sonar or PinPoint
· Experience with SendGrid
· Proficient/Advanced in using JIRA and/or Workfront
· Experience using BI dashboards like Tableau or PowerBI
· Experience developing HTML templates to scale Email development process and deliver personalization goals.
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in South America but we are NOT hiring in Argentina at the moment.