We are looking for a strong email QA engineer to join a rapidly growing CRM team. This individual will contribute to scaling localized QA, marketing and transactional email campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience with HTML/CSS, Liquid, Java/JS Frameworks. Understand the principles of ESP workflow and triggering logic. Candidate should have a solid knowledge of API.
· Responsible for creation, maintenance, and validation of test cases
· Root case failures by reviewing email delivery logs
· Create, build, and execute automated tests for email and performance tests campaigns
· Design, develop, and maintain in-house test automation framework, using Return Path, Braze, Postman, Segment, Amazon tools for inbox placement and rendering
· Work collaboratively with backend event and trigger developers to ensure accurate delivery and targeting
· Verify bug fixes, visual updates, proofing and style adherence
· 2+ years visual testing and link reviews for marketing email and automation, including Localizations
· 2+ years of experience with Java/JS or Python
· 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS
· 2+ years of experience with automation testing tools (Selenium Webdriver with Node.js) and at least 2 email service providers
· Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills.
· Experience with source control versioning systems, preferably Github.
· Experience in API Automation testing and tools, preferably Postman
· Experience with AWS
· Familiarity with SQL databases
· Experience with Airbrake and other error tracking software
· Superior attention to detail with ability to document methodical approach
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Argentina.