The client is a furniture brand working to revolutionize retail. Just like how Airbnb turns people’s homes into hotel rooms, their neighborhood showroom platform turns customer's backyard’s into furniture showrooms. This allows for people interested in buying products to see/touch/feel products in a real world setting. It also allows for the showroom host to make extra cash on a per visit basis.
What you will do:
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining features to improve our user experience and journey for internal and external products.
- Love for the art / craft of writing code
- 5+ years experience in the fields of computer science or software engineering
- Proven ability to ship high quality code
- Passion for building products driven by data
- Ability to self motivate and problem solve
- Must understand the value in writing tests
You must be based in LATAM.
- Experience in the following frameworks/runtimes: React, NodeJS
- Experience with building or participating in marketplaces (Uber, Airbnb, financial markets)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field
- Experience working with data pipelines
- Ability to creatively frame and solve problems
You must have an intermediate level of English.
You must have your own computer to work.