We are looking for passionate Cloud Software Engineers who have experience building
innovative, global scale services that customers love. As a member of the team, you
will help with design, implementation and launch of many key product features. You will have
influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best
practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal SDE candidate is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight
customers and creating solutions that are scalable and robust. A commitment to teamwork,
hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute
requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional
technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and
practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and
succeeded in fast paced environment where learning new concepts quickly is necessary.
· Experience working on a mobile application engineering team using Agile processes (Scrum,
· 5+ years of experience doing hands-on software development (Java, Python, Ruby, .NET)
· 3+ years of current experience working with Distributed systems and building microservices
· 2+ years of experience developing scalable web services
· 2+ years of coding skills in Golang
· Current and extensive experience developing and building distributed systems and
· Experience working in IOT and building scalable backend services
· Experience with working on AWS services(S3, DynamoDB, EC2, Kinesis, SQS, IAM).
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Proficiency in the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages
(Java, C#, Go, Rust, C/C++, Python) and open-source technologies
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong data analysis and debugging skills
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You must be able to communicate in English.