We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our growing Community Support team. This team is critical in helping us support our customers. The ideal candidate will be curious, creative, goal-oriented, and excited to serve in support of other internal team members. You take ownership of your work and are passionate about software quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, and security.
· You will own the design, development, and delivery of multiple tools and cloud services that support our customer support team and engineers.
· You will have a direct impact on customers and the opportunity to build world-class customer service tools in a growing team.
· Provide support for testing new devices, firmwares
· Analyze data and convert it in valuable information to be used by the customer to have the best user experience
· 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
· Experience with VueJS
· Experience with Angular 1
· Experience with Postgres
· Experience with AWS tools (CodeCommit, pipelines, etc)
· Experience building APIs and working between frontend and backend stacks
· Ability to understand business problems and advance the architecture to solve those business problems at scale
Ability to interact with business stakeholders and the product team to discuss new products and features while analyzing feasibility and difficulty to provide estimates and timelines
You thrive in the ambiguity of a fast-paced company and can easily adapt to the changing priorities of a scaling technology organization
You must be based in LATAM.
You must be able to speak/write in English.