We are looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer. The successful candidate will be comfortable in operating in an ambiguous space with strong technical ability, project management skills, and background in building products from the ground up.
You must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. You should be innovative, have effective engineering leadership and communication skills, and be team oriented. You must excel in navigating cross-functional efforts and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into highly scalable, simple products that our audience will love.
- Build reusable components for our components library shared across multiple products
- Develop new features using React from end-to-end
- Translate designs into high quality code
- Create features that interface with existing services
- **Strong understanding of React and its core principles (component lifecycle, hooks, virtual DOM, Context, etc.)
- **Ability to identify what is important when designing a component, visually and functionally
- Strong CSS knowledge (SASS is a bonus)
- Experience using a state management framework (e.g. Redux)
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience designing/maintaining a component library is a bonus
- Knowledge of version control essentials (Git)
- Experience with Webpack is a bonus
You must be based in LATAM.
You must have an Upper Intermediate level of English.
You must have your own computer to work.