We are looking for a talented, passionate, and hard-working Software Development Engineer to help with the development of backend APIs that bring our products to life.
As a member of our Public safety portal team, you will work in a highly collaborative environment and build innovative, mission-critical software while making a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- Write eloquent code in Golang
· Write high quality distributed system software for large scale applications.
· Work with product management and cross-functional teams to provide technical solutions for desired user experiences.
· Work with other team members to architect and design approaches.
· Prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree, or equivalent work experience.
· 2+ years of experience developing software in any of these Ruby/Go/Nodejs/Java/C#/Python/etc
· 2+ years of experience with Posgres or another relational database.
· 2+ years of experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
· 2+ years of experience with continuous integration, automated unit testing and integration testing.
· 1+ years of experience with Web architectures and services (HTTP, REST, sockets, JSON, multi-threading, etc.)
- Basic computer science skill on Data structures, Big O notations
- DevOps experience
- Containers experience
- Flexible mindset of working as full stack dev if need be
- Refactoring experience, performance improvement experience
· Experience with Golang or Java.
· Experience with DynamoDB.
· Familiarity with AWS services (S3, SNS/SQS, EC2, Kinesis, Cloud Formations, etc.).
· Familiarity with Docker.
· Familiarity with Agile development best practices.
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in LATAM.