We are looking for an iOS and Android engineer who will help us create the next generation of mobile apps for an IoT project. In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to design, test, and iterate on solutions in a fast-paced environment.
· Develop and deliver new product features for our iOS and Android applications
· Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
· Work across both technical and business-focused teams to deliver value
· Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
· 5+ years of professional software development experience
· 2+ years of professional experience with Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android
· Ability to demonstrate one or more existing iOS applications that you were instrumental in building
· Strong skills in the following technologies: Swift, Objective-C, UIKit and Core Animation, Java and Kotlin
· Strong understanding of good object-oriented development practices
· Understanding of agile software development processes
· Ability to work with Product Management, QA, and other development teams
· Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM), building mobile frameworks / SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance (Instruments)
· Experience with Unit Testing
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.