Your goal is to communicate with the software Architect, digest requirements and coordinate with the teams in the United States, Argentina, and Europe:
- Provide visibility of overall status of a project / feature
- Make sure all tracks are synced and are not blocking each other
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English skills. You will need to interact directly with the team in the United States, LATAM, and European time zones.
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, etc.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading teams.
- Experience maintaining roadmaps, gantt charts, etc.
- A valid US business+tourism Visa is a plus
- Coming from a technical background is a plus
You must be based in LATAM
You must have a professional level of English speaking, writing and reading.