Your goal is to communicate with the software Architect, digest requirements and coordinate with the teams in the United States, Argentina, and Europe:
- Provide visibility of overall status of a project / feature
- Make sure all tracks are synced and are not blocking each other
- You are an Engineer at heart but you can dig into the details of estimates to make sure deadlines are met.
- Ask questions and simplify procedures to keep the projects moving forward.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English skills. You will need to interact directly with the team in the United States, LATAM, and European time zones.
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, etc.
- Understand Architectural designs and be able to make suggestions for improvement.
- Knowledge of AWS, load balancers, networking solutions.
- Understand estimates and be able to meet deadlines
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading teams.
- Experience maintaining roadmaps, gantt charts, etc.
You must be based in LATAM
You must have a professional level of English speaking, writing and reading.