We work tirelessly to raise the bar of healthcare software with technology-agnostic, user-centric development. We’re seeking a Senior iOS Engineer to join our team.
As a senior engineer you will make complex data accessible and useful for patients, their clinicians and healthcare organizations. Primarily, you would be responsible for developing and managing the iOS App, improving the user experience, functionality, and ensuring reliability and security. We’re looking for an engineer who can take ownership, doesn’t shy away from sharing knowledge and feedback, and who can collaboratively articulate their ideas and point of view on a product that’s quickly iterating and evolving.
- 4-6 years experience in iOS application development
- Familiarity of external frameworks, libraries, and SDKs
- Experience at developing in Swift
- Knowledge of working with REST API
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience developing in a production environment
- Involvement with the open source community
- Knowledge of development best practices (Agile, Code Reviews, Linting, Testing)
- Familiarity with using Amazon Web Services
- Excited about making a difference in healthcare with technology
- Passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal growth