The successful candidate will be comfortable in operating in an ambiguous space with strong technical ability, project management skills, and background in building products and APIs from the ground up. You must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. You should be innovative, have effective engineering leadership and communication skills, and be team oriented. You must excel in navigating cross-functional efforts and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into highly scalable, simple products that our audience will love. Since we are building scalable solutions using Native AWS: ECS, Cloud Formation, AWS Pipelines, CloudWatch and more, we own our own work all the way to production (and beyond). Through CI/CD we own our tools and have the ability to drive a change through the entire lifecycle. In addition to the primary application, we build comprehensive monitoring and support tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 5+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, C#, Python) and open-source technologies.
- Attuned design sense so can collaborate with UX designers and hold a high bar with “backend” SDE's.
- Experience with with CI/CD in a frontend context.
- Experience establishing and leveraging web analytics.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in full-stack development.
You must be based in LATAM but we are NOT hiring in Argentina at the moment.