We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Engineering team in Buenos Aires. You will design and develop web applications working on our eCommerce development team.
· Design and deliver significant components and features for a world class, industry leading
· Collaborate in a cross-functional environment to ensure successful product launches and A/B tests by participating in all phases of development from design to deployment in an agile workflow.
· Actively researching opportunities to deliver business value, reduce technical debt, and support the improvement of your team’s quality and delivery.
· Provide enterprise level technical guidance to peers in the implementation and design of their solutions.
· A history of demonstrating customer obsession and delivering significant business impact with a risk taking mindset.
· A track record of solving complex problems with well-tested solutions.
· Proficient with marketing analytic tools and services such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
· Highly proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and server side CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS.
· Good understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify.
· Deep understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.