We are looking for a Senior Mac OS developer to design and develop an application, working with business logic and UI. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop the client-side for a desktop macOS application and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the project. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
· Develop new features and functionalities
· Significant Mac OS experience (+3 years), including prior work on at least one large native application
· Experience programming in Swift
· Application architecture experience, including familiarity with MVC/MVVM/Clean Swift concepts and how they apply to applications
· Familiarity with threading and memory management
· Significant knowledge of video and audio streaming
· Practiced understanding of how to work with the different libraries and components on Mac OS and iOS
· Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team
· Experience with Objective-C
· Experience with iOS development
· Linphone knowledge
· WebRTC knowledge
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.