We are looking for an iOS engineer who will help us create the next generation of mobile apps. In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketers, designers, and product managers to design, test, and iterate on solutions in a fast-paced environment.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap, and development of the main app. This role involves design, architecture, implementation of user experiences to bring our neighbors together to build safer neighborhoods. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of features. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product.
· Develop and deliver new product features for our iOS application
· Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
· Work across both technical and business-focused teams to deliver value to our neighbors
· Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
· 3+ years of application development experience with iOS
· Development experience in Swift and Objective C environments
· Experience with iOS frameworks
· Experience applying computer science fundamentals in data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience communicating technical problems to both technical and business audiences verbally and in writing
· Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM), building mobile frameworks / SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance (Instruments)
· Experience writing testable code and automating test regressions
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
· Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining an Android app
· Experience with REST architecture for web services
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.