We are looking for senior developers/devops with web/networking protocols (HTTP1/HTTP2 and TCP/IP), who will work on highly demanded api gateways and socket services for IoT devices.
We deploy the latest AWS and open sources technologies at scale and we are just getting started.
Come help build a platform that will support future communication channels for IoT devices that help in reducing crime in neighborhoods!
· Work with cross-functional teams to design solutions end-to-end.
· Administer, monitor, and deploy large scale data systems and services on AWS.
· Create dashboards, improve metrics, and tune alerting systems to ensure proactive action for
system stability, availability, and performance.
· Identify and implement automation for repetitive tasks and requests.
· Participating in a 24/7 on call rotation.
· 3+ years of AWS experience (AWS - EC2, ELB, Route53, AutoScaling, IAM, S3)
· Monitoring platforms: CloudWatch, Grafana, Datadog, Prometheus
· Knowledge of common Internet standards and protocols like HTTP1/HTTP2, OAuth, TCP/IP.
· Experience with socket programming, TCP/IP or UDP programming on server applications
· Experience with OpenRESTy/Lua, Nginx or Envoy as web server or proxy.
· Configuration Management and IaC – Terraform (preferred) or Cloudformation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
· Experience implementing or using OAuth services and JWT tokens.
· Experience working with IoT backend systems
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in LATAM but we are NOT hiring in Argentina at the moment.