**You must be based in South America**
As a Mobile Engineer, you will transform a React Native iOS and Android application for fans and talent users alike. You will use your experience in Swift and/or Kotlin to transform the way we approach developing, testing, and evaluating the success of new features within their application. The majority of the application is written in TypeScript today, but specific pieces are written natively in order to achieve better performance and user experience. In this role you will lead the way with native implementation and transform the mobile app into a world class app which is featured in the App stores for both iOS and Android in 2024.
What you’ll be doing:
● You will join our product engineering team, and work to build out performant native features that have a 10/10 experience interacting with their fans.
● Serve as our expert in diagnosing performance issues within our mobile application.
● Work to level-up observability of our mobile app.
● You will author mobile technical specifications detailing improvements to the mobile platform.
A few things about yourself:
● You take pride in your work
● You are a self leader
● You have a strong product sense
● You are a doer who is comfortable with ambiguity
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
● 2+ years of experience working in ObjectiveC/Swift or Java/Kotlin
● CI/CD in the mobile ecosystem is a plus
● React Native or TypeScript experience is a plus