We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join a team of hands-on, passionate professionals developing innovative products. You will be responsible for qualifying products and features developed by cross-functional sprint teams; developing test plans and test cases mapping to product requirements and technical implementations.
· Design and implement test plans and test cases
· Functional testing of web apps and services
· Work in a cross-functional environment to guarantee product qualities
· Execute QA best practices
· Automate regression and new feature user acceptance tests
· Mentor junior level QA engineers
· Experience writing detailed test cases, structured and comprehensive test plans and clear bug reports
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
· Knowledge of Nginx is a bonus
· Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of identifying process improvements
· Experience with black box and white box testing for web apps
· Good knowledge of web technologies, e.g. Capybara/Selenium automation frameworks
· Detail-oriented and great attention to detail
· Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
· Passion for user-focused design
· 3 - 5 years of QA experience
· Previous development experience highly preferred
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.