What will you help us create?
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Front-End Engineer who has experience building world-class eCommerce offerings. The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas and energy to our group. You will design and develop web applications working in our eCommerce development team.
- Design and build Web Application components for consumption and usage.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications through architectural input and mentoring peers
- Collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify appropriate release branching and deployment strategies to ensure the quality delivery of software
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of experience with Web architectures and services
- 3+ years of experience with HTTP
- 3+ years of experience using Shopify
- 3+ years of experience using React, Vue.JS, or NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience creating automated unit tests
- 3+ years of experience developing Web applications for different client screen sizes
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, C#, Python) and open-source technologies.
- 3+ years using code versioning tools such as Git
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent experience
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
- Experience in developing a web application that uses a CMS like Contentful
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
You must be based in South America but we are NOT
hiring in Argentina for this position.