The Engineering Team is diverse and full of forward-thinking, passionate people. We’re all working together to improve healthcare. Everyone has ownership and autonomy - all ideas are on the table. We’re highly collaborative, and intentionally create growth opportunities to continuously raise your professional (and personal) bar. Regular reviews and 1-on-1s promote open communication, safe space, and help team members understand where they have opportunities to excel.
What you’ll do...
• Build highly performant backend APIs serving mobile app and frontend applications
• Working with mobile and frontend teams to implement robust features
• Participate in planning, requirements gathering, and maintaining a product long-term
• Performing code reviews
• Creating/maintaining documentation
• Writing comprehensive tests
• Working with interdepartmental teams (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Design)
Who you are...
• 3+ years of backend experience in Python/Django
• Deep understanding of system design and modern web-scale technologies
• You understand how to build robust high-volume services in Python
• Knowledge of development best practices (agile methodologies, code reviews, backend testing frameworks)
• Strong experience in back-end architecture
• Knowledge of API architecture development and optimization
• Strong understanding of relational databases like PostgreSQL
• Experience developing and deploying a product in a production environment (product lifecycle, sticking to release schedules, etc.)
• Excited about making a difference in healthcare with technology
• Passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal growth
Our Tech Stack
• Testing (Testpad, Cypress, Java, Appium, Jira, CircleCI, LaunchDarkly)
• Analytics, Error Capturing (Datadog, Rollbar)
• Frameworks (React/Redux, Django)
• AWS (RDS, EC2, S3)
• Visualization library (D3)
• iOS (Viper/Swift)
• Android (MVVM/Kotlin)
You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written).
You must be based in South America.